Synthetic all-purpose surgical glove
Biogel PI UltraTouch
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for all general surgical procedures.
Biogel® PI UltraTouch® surgical glove is made 15% thinner than standard Biogel PI gloves – for maintained tactile sensitivity, even when double-gloving.
It's a synthetic (non-latex) powder-free design – which reduces the risk of glove-related allergies for staff and patients. The thin fit conforms to your hands like a second skin and reduces hand fatigue
You can wear Biogel PI UltraTouch as a standard all-purpose surgical glove, or as the overglove in a double-gloving Biogel Puncture Indication System – to help protect you and your patients with best-in-class perforation detection
- 15% thinner than regular PI gloves, for extra feel and tactile sensitivity
- Polyisoprene (non-latex) to avoid latex sensitivities
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Wear it with a Biogel underglove to create a Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures when double gloving
Further product information
How to use Biogel PI UltraTouch
Surgical gloves donning guide
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
Assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method.