Synthetic surgical glove puncture indicator system
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System
Biogel® PI Indicator® System includes synthetic (non-latex) under- and overgloves. They work together with our Biogel system technology to create best-in-class perforation detection
The non-latex design reduces the possibility of glove-related latex-protein sensitisation – while retaining feel and tactile sensitivity
Biogel PI Indicator System delivers protection you can see – quickly. You can trust our double-gloving Puncture Indication System to deliver clear, fast and large perforation detection
- Polyisoprene (non-latex) to avoid latex sensitivities
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
Further product information
How to use Biogel PI Indicator System
Surgical gloves donning guide
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
Assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method.
Closed gloving techniques
Donning double-gloves with closed gloving techniques.
Open gloving technique
Donning double-gloves using an open gloving technique.
Biogel PI UltraTouch
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for all general surgical procedures.
Biogel PI Indicator Underglove
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical underglove for our Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI Micro Indicator System
Extra-thin surgical glove Puncture Indication System including under- and overglove