Synthetic surgical underglove
Biogel PI Indicator Underglove
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical underglove for our Puncture Indication System
Biogel® PI Indicator® Underglove is a synthetic (non-latex) surgical inner glove. It's designed for you to wear under any of our Biogel surgical gloves – working together with the technology in our Biogel Puncture Indication System – to protect you and your patients with best-in-class perforation detection
This powder-free polyisoprene surgical glove also avoids glove-related staff and patient latex sensitivities.
The smooth outer surface makes it easy for you to don your preferred surgical overglove. The expert fit conforms to your hands like a second skin – avoiding hand fatigue
- Polyisoprene (non-latex) to avoid latex sensitivities
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures when double-gloving
- Wear it under a Biogel surgical glove to form a Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
Further product information
How to use Biogel PI Indicator Underglove
Surgical gloves donning guide
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
Assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method.
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI UltraTouch
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for all general surgical procedures.
Biogel PI Micro Indicator System
Extra-thin surgical glove Puncture Indication System including under- and overglove