Foam dressing for exuding wounds
Highly-absorbent foam dressing for normal and viscous exudate
Mepilex® XT foam dressing is designed for moderate exuding wounds. It handles more fluid
- Handles more fluid than other foam dressings
- Absorbs fluid faster than other foam dressings
- Manages low and high viscosity fluid
– so you can use it at any exuding wound-healing stage
- Supports longer wear times, leading to fewer dressing changes, better compliance and lower overall cost of care
Further product information
When to use Mepilex XT
Mepilex XT is designed for a wide range of acute and chronic exuding wounds in all healing stages, such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers and traumatic wounds.
How to use Mepilex XT
Watch how you easily apply our Mepilex XT dressing foam for exuding wounds.