Wound care dressings
Mepore Film and Pad
A breathable, absorbent dressing that’s discreet and comfortable to wear.
Mepore® Film & Pad is suitable for a wide variety of low to moderately exuding wounds, such as surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions. The system combines an absorbent pad with a transparent surrounding film – making the dressing discreet to wear, and meaning the healthcare professional can easily see the area around the wound.
- Breathable to prevent maceration and help maintain a moist wound environment
- Absorbent structure handles low to moderate amounts of fluid
- Transparent film is discreet so your patient feels more comfortable
- Protects against microbes larger than 25nm and also prevents leakage
- Provides gentle and secure fixation
Further product information
When to use Mepore Film & Pad
Mepore Film & Pad can be used for a wide variety of wounds with low to moderate exudate levels – such as surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions.
How to apply Mepore Film & Pad
A breathable, absorbent dressing for low to moderately exuding wounds
A breathable fixation dressing that allows you to monitor the wound area.
A breathable, transparent dressing to fix IV catheters and devices to the skin.
An absorbent, showerproof dressing for low to moderately exuding wounds