Secure, gentle fixation with Safetac for fragile or sensitive skin
Mepitac® can be used to fix a wide variety of medical devices to fragile and sensitive skin – such as drains, tubes, probes, electrodes, IV cannuale and dressings.
With Safetac® technology, Mepitac is specially designed to minimise pain and trauma when it’s applied and removed
- Gentle on the skin when it’s applied and removed
- Conforms well to body contours
- Waterproof so the patient can get on as normal a life as possible
- Breathable to prevent maceration of the skin
- Leaves no residues on the skin after it’s removed
When to use Mepitac
Mepitac is designed to fix medical devices such as drains, tubes, probes, electrodes, IV cannulae and dressings gently to the skin. It’s suitable for patients with fragile or sensitive skin – or when the fixation tape has to be applied and removed frequently, e.g. neonates and dialysis patients.
How to use Mepitac