Thin foam dressing
Thin-design foam dressing for managing low-exuding acute and chronic wounds
Mepilex® Lite foam dressing is designed to help you manage low-exuding acute and chronic wounds. The thin profile is soft and conformable
This design includes Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. We designed it to mould softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound
- Less pain during dressing changes
- Soft and conformable design, for ease of use
- Minimises the risk of maceration
- Can be easily cut to size, for versatility
- Clinically proven to treat or prevent radiotherapy-induced skin reactions
Further product information
When to use Mepilex Lite
Mepilex Lite is suitable for a wide range of low-exuding acute and chronic wounds, such as diabetic wounds, pressure ulcers, partial thickness burns and epidermolysis bullosa.
You can easily cut Mepilex Lite to fit a wound and the soft foam is highly conformable
How to use Mepilex Lite
Watch how to apply Mepilex Lite to your patients.
Mölnlycke related products