A sterile, single-use antiseptic for cleaning contaminated wounds
Hacdil-S® can support your infection control protocols. It is effective for disinfection against a wide range of microbes, including several strains of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, yeast, fungi and viruses
Hacdil-S has also shown effect against a Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm formed in a collagen matrix – both with single application and re-application compared to 0.05% PHMB solution
Hacdil-S solution is also suitable for disinfecting medical equipment after use.
- Effective against a range of microbes, bacteria, yeast, fungi and viruses
- Continues to work hours after application
- Can be used to clean medical equipment
- Available in convenient, single-use 15ml and 50ml ampoules
- Yellow coloured to easily identify the solution and avoid misuse.
Further product information
When to use Hacdil-S
Hacdil-S can be used for the prophylactic treatment of soiled and contaminated wounds, particularly those containing blood or other organic material, and to disinfect skin lesions. It is also suitable for disinfecting and cleaning medical instruments after use.
Always read the package leaflet before use.