BARRIER urology drapes
Procedure-specific drapes with effective solutions for fluid management
BARRIER® drapes for urology surgery support efficient and effective infection control.
All our urological drapes and sets are made of impermeable materials for the safety of the patient.
There are different drapes and sets specifically designed for TUR, nephroscopy and other urological surgeries. Procedure-specific features include a latex-free finger cot for secure rectal palpation and a sieve so you can collect samples easily and safely.
- Integrated fluid collection pouch for effective fluid management
- Folded and packaged for easy, aseptic application
- All-in-one solutions are easy for one person to drape
- Impermeable materials help prevent microbial transfer
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke ® Procedure Trays to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER urology drapes
- Abdominal cystectomy
- Percutaneous nephroscopy
How to use BARRIER urology drapes
Watch how to use BARRIER urology drapes: sterile single drape 888227, sterile sets 888222, 888224, 888226 and 888228, Mölnlycke Procedure Tray components 965520, 965522 and 965527.
Discover the BARRIER® range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Biogel surgical gloves
Discover the proven quality of Biogel® surgical gloves – reliable protection for your hands with best-in-class perforation detection and improved tactile sensitivity and less hand fatigue .