BARRIER surgical gown Classic
Soft, breathable comfort and ease of movement in the OR
BARRIER® surgical gowns Classic are designed to protect you during most procedures. BARRIER surgical gown Classic is made from a soft and breathable spunlace material for extra comfort.
It’s ergonomic too. Shoulder pleats allow you to move freely during surgery. Forward-facing long sleeves are designed to fit your natural working position and reduce the risk of glove sliding.
Choose our high performance Classic gown with impermeable front and sleeves for added protection against strike-through.
- Ergonomic design enables ease of movement and adapts to most procedures
- Soft, breathable spunlace material is comfortable to wear
- Specially treated to repel low-tension surface fluids
- Available in Standard or – for added protection against strike- through – High Performance
- Our gowns can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Trays to support OR efficiency
Further product information
How to use BARRIER® surgical gowns
Watch our donning guide.
BARRIER surgical gown Classic Urology
Designed to keep you comfortable and protected during seated surgery
BARRIER surgical gown Fluid Protection Plus
Lightweight comfort with complete resistance to fluids
BARRIER surgical gown Primary
Comfortable, fluid-repellent gown offering ease of movement
BARRIER surgical gown Ultimate
Advanced protection coupled with ultimate comfort for even the most challenging procedures
BARRIER surgical gown Universal
High protection for all-round use with a functional design