BARRIER ophthalmic drapes
Range of impermeable and fluid-repellent solutions for specific procedures
BARRIER® drapes for ophthalmic surgery support patient safety with efficient and effective infection control.
We offer a wide variety of different drapes and sets to suit the needs of different procedures, including major eye surgery, cataracts and squint correction.
We’ve carefully considered patient comfort for local anaesthesia procedures – with a flexible nose bridge that facilitates breathing.
- Drape designed to fit surgery on either eye
- Integrated fluid collection pouch
- Integrated incise film – available both with and without aperture
- All-in-one solutions are easy and convenient for one person to drape
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke ® Procedure Trays to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER ophthalmic drapes
- Major eye surgery
How to use BARRIER ophthalmic drapes
Draping instructions for BARRIER ophthalmic drapes: sterile sets 903163 and 903167, Mölnlycke Procedure Tray component 900056 and 900057.
Discover the BARRIER® range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Biogel surgical gloves
Discover the proven quality of Biogel® surgical gloves – reliable protection for your hands with best-in-class perforation detection and improved tactile sensitivity and less hand fatigue .