BARRIER gynaecology drapes
Wide range of designs with effective fluid handing
BARRIER® drapes for gynaecological surgery support patient safety with effective and efficient infection control.
Made from a impermeable material, BARRIER drapes help to prevent microbial transfer. Where necessary, our drapes have integrated fluid collection pouches and high absorbency for a dry working area.
We offer wide range of procedure-specific drapes, ensuring that draping is as quick and easy as possible to save time for OR efficiency.
- Wide range of drapes and sets with different features to meet different needs
- Leggings may be integrated, separate or extra-large with transparent sides for visibility
- Integrated collection pouches and absorbent working area manage fluid where needed
- All-in-one solutions are easy to drape for one person
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Trays to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER gynaecology drapes
Main designs of BARRIER gynaecology drapes:
- Abdominal gynaecology
- Abdominal hysterectomy
- Anterior posterior repair
- D&C (dilation and curettage)
- Laparoscopic procedures
- LAVH (laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy)
- Major vaginal
- Minor vaginal
- Vaginal hysterectomy
How to use BARRIER gynaecology drapes
Watch how to use lithotomy drape: sterile single drape 61000, sterile set 61010, 61021, Mölnlycke Procedure Tray component 71000.
Discover the BARRIER® range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Biogel surgical gloves
Discover the proven quality of Biogel® surgical gloves – reliable protection for your hands with best-in-class perforation detection and improved tactile sensitivity and less hand fatigue .