BARRIER cardiovascular drapes
All-in-one and split-sheet solutions for a wide variety of procedures
BARRIER® drapes for cardiovascular surgery offer effective fluid control for a dry working area.
Our range includes single drapes and sets developed for cardiothoracic surgery, including heart valve replacements, pacemaker surgery, thoracotomy and coronary artery bypass grafting.
Our drapes save time and support easy working – the all-in-one drapes are quick and convenient for one person to drape – and include transparent instrument pouches for efficient instrument management.
- Apertures with integrated incise film in different sizes to meet different draping needs
- Integrated fluid collection and instrument pouches for effective fluid and instrument management
- Impermeable material to prevent strikethrough and help protect against infection
- Folded and packaged for easy, aseptic application by one person
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Trays to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER cardiovascular drapes
Main designs for BARRIER cardiothoracic drapes:
•CABG (coronary artery bypass grafting)
• Valve replacement
How to use BARRIER cardiovascular drapes
Watch how to use sterile single drape 824600, sterile set 694640, Mölnlycke Procedure Tray component 966946.
Discover the BARRIER® range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Biogel surgical gloves
Discover the proven quality of Biogel® surgical gloves – reliable protection for your hands with best-in-class perforation detection and improved tactile sensitivity and less hand fatigue .