Synthetic surgical glove with extra grip
Biogel PI UltraTouch G
Added grip in a synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for enhanced control
Biogel® PI UltraTouch G is typically 15% thinner than our Biogel PI surgical gloves. This design focuses on extra grip and improved tactile sensitivity. It reduces hand fatigue
The synthetic (non-latex) powder-free design avoids the risks of glove-related latex-sensitivities in staff and patients.
You can wear Biogel PI UltraTouch G as a single glove for surgeries that demand extra grip and tactile sensitivity. Or with our coloured indicator undergloves – forming a Biogel Puncture Indication System – to protect you and your patients with best-in-class perforation detection
- Extra grip to improve surface control
- Polyisoprene (non-latex) to avoid latex sensitivities
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Wear it with a Biogel underglove to create a Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures when double gloving
Further product information
How to use Biogel PI UltraTouch G
Surgical gloves donning guide
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
Assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method.
Biogel PI Indicator Underglove
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical underglove for our Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI UltraTouch
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for all general surgical procedures.