ProcedurePak® customized procedure trays are optimized for your specific needs
Every surgical intervention has specific requirements, which are constantly being reviewed and updated. ProcedurePak® customized procedure trays are tailored specifically for the needs of O.R. staff. Having the right tools at the right time, all in one convenient package, optimizes O.R. Efficiency, enabling hospitals to care for more patients and offer a better quality of care.
Calculate your potential savings in time and reduction in packaging waste by using the ProcedurePak tray value calculator.
Customized trays - Maximize O.R. efficiency
From a procurement standpoint, a standard or generic tray may be perceived as an easier solution to buy and manage. Digging into this assumption, though, data show that customized ProcedurePak trays help reduce both complexity and costs, save time and deliver maximum efficiency for best cost-in-use. O.R. staff also prefers the simplicity, convenience and efficiency offered by a single customized tray.
The fully customized ProcedurePak tray solution offers benefits that together contribute significantly to overall O.R. efficiency:
- Maximum time savings – the more components included in a single tray, the more time is saved across the entire O.R. process, from ordering to waste removal, allowing treating more patients to better care.
- Package waste reduction – a decreased need for single-packed components coupled with one single pack per procedure, waste is reduced, making for a lighter environmental footprint.
- No component wastage – as all components are used in a customized tray no components are wasted giving a more efficient and cost-effective component handling.
- Control of own stock – with limited stakeholders involved, the insight and ability to forecast more precisely and have ownership of the process is maximised.
- Faster tray changes – having your customized tray enables faster tray changes as you own the tray specification.
Data supporting benefits of customized procedure trays
The data from multiple studies back up these assertions. To learn more, please download: