1. White R. et al. Evidence for atraumatic soft silicone wound dressing use. Wounds UK, 2005.
2. White R. A Multinational survey of the assessment of pain when removing dressings. Wounds UK, 2008.
3. Upton D. et al. The Impact of Atraumatic Vs Conventional Dressings on Pain and Stress in Patients with Chronic Wounds. Journal of Wound Care, 2012.
4. Fluid handling capacity Mepilex Border in vitro test. SMTL lab report SMTL 10/3299/1.
5. Wiberg A.B. et al. Preventing maceration with a soft silicone dressing: in-vitro evaluations. Poster presented at the 3rd Congress of the WUWHS, Toronto, Canada, 2008.
6. Feili F et al. Retention capacity. Poster presentation at the EWMA conference, Lisbon, Portugal 2008.
7. Butcher M et al. Quantifying the financial impact of pain at dressing change. Psychological impact of pain in patients with wounds. Wounds UK 2011.
8. Upton D. et al. Pain and stress as contributors to delayed wound healing. Wound Practice and Research, 2010.